Heroes was introduced to v2.6.0 on 2017/03/29. The menu can be accessed inside your city.
You need Stronghold Level 10 before this feature is available.
- There are three tiers in the Summoning Circle; Apprentice, Advanced and Master. The more powerful the Summoning Circle, the greater the chance of Summoning a higher-grade Hero!
- There three grades of Hero; Regular (Green), Rare (Blue), and Epic (Purple). They have a maximum Prowess ratings of 3, 4, and 5 stars respectively.
- The Master Summoning Circle can also Summon special Heroes during Summoning Events!
- You can summon for free every 8 hours or pay 200 gold.
- You can summon free every 24 hours or pay 1000 gold.
- Requires Summoning Horns that you obtain through traditional loot or other common activities in game.
When you summon, you have a chance to receive a hero or hero experience scroll (100 or 500 points). Heroes can be swapped out from the Hero Council menu.
Council positions are unlocked at different Stronghold levels. Heroes can only be Appointed in their specialist positions, and they must be Appointed for their benefits to take effect!
You can appoint your heroes from this menu.
- Column 1 is unlocked at Stronghold 10 (Master Enforcer, High Constable)
- Column 2 is unlocked at Stronghold 11 (Master of Arms, Keeper of the Seal)
- Column 3 is unlocked at Stronghold 12 (Master of War, Master Herald)
- Column 4 is unlocked at Stronghold 13 (Master of Strategy, High Steward)
From this menu you can view all of your heroes. You can also click on a Hero to bring up a new menu to add your experience points and increase it's level for greater bonuses.
Each level will add the value of Level 1 to each subsequent level.
Let's take Sir Brunor as example:
At level 1 you receive +0.83%. So each level you'll add 0.83. So Level 2 is 0.83 x 2 = 1.66% , Level 3 is 0.83 x 3 = 2.49% and so forth.